UK Food-to-go Market Report 2018
Key insights to help build your share of a fast growth £20bn sector
The MCA UK Food-to-go Market Report 2018 delivers critical insight into how food-to-go and fast food operators and their suppliers can capture their share of the 2.8% growth forecast for the grab-and-go market in 2018. It provides in-depth analysis of the present state of the food-to-go market, evolving consumer behaviour, growth drivers and the future outlook of the sector up to 2021.
This 200-page report delivers comprehensive food-to-go market data and answers critical questions such as:
- What are the key growth drivers and trends in UK food-to-go?
- What influences consumers to spend more when purchasing food on the go?
- What do consumers expect from UK food-to-go and fast food operators?
- How do on-site catering, bring-in, delivery and eating out impact food-to-go?
- How are leading food-to-go brands performing and who are the grab-and-go operators to watch?
- Executive summary
- Food-to-go market analysis – Food-to-go market size, segmentation, growth analysis, price inflation, macro-economic factors
- Competitive landscape – rankings and detailed profiles of leading food-to-go and fast food brands, product counts and price comparisons, new grab-and-go trends
- Consumer insight – day-part share and visit frequency, average spend, consumer needs, favourite food & drink options, promotional usage, preferred order and payment methods, favourite food-to-go and fast food brands
- UK Food-to-go future outlook – forecasting the development of the food-to-go market over the next 3 years, including a detailed look at growth drivers and concepts to watch
How to use the report:
- Get a deeper understanding of the intense food-to-go competitive landscape and how to develop a differentiated grad-and-go offering
- Underpin your business strategy with detailed food-to-go consumer profiles, diving deep into their likes/dislikes and their expectations when purchasing food on the go
- Gain insight into the food-to-go trends driving demand, such as concerns on sugar amounts, speed of service, sustainability, etc.
- Find out how on-site catering, bring-in, delivery and eating out impact food-to-go
- Understand the key growth drivers and inhibitors for the next 3 years
- Explore innovative food-to-go concepts which are set to shape the sector over the next few years
Featuring detailed profiles of leading food-to-go brands and comprehensive analysis of the responses from our bespoke food-to-go consumer survey, the MCA food-to-go market report 2018 helps UK operators and their suppliers identify opportunities in the market and stay relevant in the face of economic pressures and evolving consumer demands.
Download the report preview brochure